About a month ago, I mentioned the National VET Re... Read more
Hear from incredible speakers at APIEF Interested... Read more
Following a recommendation from the Australian Ind... Read more
If you haven’t already done so, please make... Read more
Introduction to International Education and FTA Workshop
Western Australia - Essential Series
Mon 27 Mar 2017, 9:00am to 3:00pm AWDT
|Location||Level 1, Cloisters, 863 Hay Street, Perth, Western Australia|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$70|
|Cost inc. GST ||$90|
|Who should attend?||
Join us to help you develop a deeper understanding of the international student environment and gauge how ready you are to take your next steps.
These workshops are suitable for a range of people, including the less experienced in international education, as they build from the basics up to more advanced ideas to help grow your export readiness.
- Understand the international education market, trends and models
- Understand what an FTA is, how Australia uses them and their impact
- Make an initial assessment of the potential of FTAs on their business
- Know where to go to access more information.
(This session was also held in Perth in November 2016).
- Start a plan for international engagement, identifying and understanding your target market, assessing capacity and readiness
- How to leverage FTAs to create new opportunities
- Know how to access additional information and resources
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This activity received funding from the Australia Government as part of the Free Trade Agreement Training Provider Grant (FTA-TP) Program. The views expressed herein are not necessarily the views of the Commonwealth of Australia, and the Commonwealth does not accept any responsibility for any information or advice contained herein.
The full price of this activity $185 per workshop. However, as part of the Free Trade Agreement Training Provider grant the Australian Government has provided a subsidy reducing the participation cost to $70 per member and $90 per non-member.