I wrote to ACPET members last week articulating a... Read more
Dear Colleague, Our webinars will have you learni... Read more
ACPET is receiving feedback from members about iss... Read more
The Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agenc... Read more
Developing Organisational Change Capability in Tertiary Education
National - Introduction Series
Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:30pm to 1:30pm EST
|Location||Online and at your desk, National|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$60|
|Cost inc. GST ||$88|
|Who should attend?||
- What is change capability? Why is it important? How does it differ from change management?
- Why is change in tertiary education difficult?
- What are the key principles underpinning effective change capability?
- How can we develop change capability in our tertiary education institutions?
- Acknowledge the issues around change processes in tertiary education institutions
- Understand the value of organisational change capability as a long-term solution to change issues in tertiary education
- Be aware of the practical implications of the principles underpinning effective change capability
- Design and put in place an effective program of organisational change capability
Facilitated by: Dr Vernon Crew
Vernon has held long-term teaching, managing and leadership positions in schools and tertiary education institutions in Australia and overseas. Now an independent consultant, he works almost exclusively for, and is a Senior Fellow of, the L H Martin Institute for Tertiary Education Leadership and Management at the University of Melbourne. His areas of interest are change capability development, tertiary education leadership, governance and management, with a particular interest in institutional quality assurance and its ramifications, driven by substantial experience in auditing and upgrading tertiary institutions.