This week will see the announcement of successful... Read more
Since 1994, the Australian Training Awards have re... Read more
With around six months left until the 18-month tra... Read more
National release of a Peer Review Portal The re... Read more
ACPET February 2017 Forum: Extreme VETing
Northern Territory - Essential Series
Wed 22 Feb 2017, 9:00am to 4:00pm ACST
|Location||Darwin Hilton Hotel, Mitchell Street, Darwin, Northern Territory|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$140|
|Cost inc. GST ||$180|
|Who should attend?||
Investment required $140 for members and $180 for non-members. Groups discounts available on request. For more information please call ACPET Executive Officer Michael Hall on 0438 463 598 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A one day forum to be informed and involved on those things that matter in the VET space as we move into 2017.
Sessions to include:
- An overview of the VET sector moving forward
- Transitioning from VET FEE HELP to VET Student Loans
- A new national training agreement?
- The TAE revisited
- Update on the NT RTO Funding Review
- Growing the NT as a destination for international students
- A practical case student in interpreting student data
- Emerging NT skills priorities and major projects
- Developing the VET professional
Please click here to access the program.