About a month ago, I mentioned the National VET Re... Read more
Hear from incredible speakers at APIEF Interested... Read more
Following a recommendation from the Australian Ind... Read more
If you haven’t already done so, please make... Read more
ACPET February 2017 Forum: Extreme VETing
Northern Territory - Essential Series
Wed 22 Feb 2017, 9:00am to 4:00pm ACST
|Location||Darwin Hilton Hotel, Mitchell Street, Darwin, Northern Territory|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$140|
|Cost inc. GST ||$180|
|Who should attend?||
Investment required $140 for members and $180 for non-members. Groups discounts available on request. For more information please call ACPET Executive Officer Michael Hall on 0438 463 598 or email@example.com
A one day forum to be informed and involved on those things that matter in the VET space as we move into 2017.
Sessions to include:
- An overview of the VET sector moving forward
- Transitioning from VET FEE HELP to VET Student Loans
- A new national training agreement?
- The TAE revisited
- Update on the NT RTO Funding Review
- Growing the NT as a destination for international students
- A practical case student in interpreting student data
- Emerging NT skills priorities and major projects
- Developing the VET professional
Please click here to access the program.