I wrote to ACPET members last week articulating a... Read more
Dear Colleague, Our webinars will have you learni... Read more
ACPET is receiving feedback from members about iss... Read more
The Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agenc... Read more
Eight point empowering leadership - are you covering the bases of leadership? Find out from our research-based checklist
National - Introduction Series
Tue 14 Mar 2017, 12:00pm to 1:00pm AEDT
|Location||Online and at your desk, National|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$60|
|Cost inc. GST ||$88|
Eight Point Empowering Leadership - Are you covering the bases of leadership? Find out from our research-based checklist.
Learn how to become the leaders you want to be, purposefully create the organisational culture and capability development you need, and bring the best out of each and every member of your team. This research-backed session shares practical and game-changing insights into influential, empowering leadership.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have the knowledge & skills to:
- Reduce mistakes and maximise team function by fostering a high-performing communication culture
- Function consistently, confidently and effectively as a leader
- Increase your ability to engage and motivate team members to ‘be their own best’ for enhanced outcomes
- Serve as an inspiring, strategic leader at one’s own level of responsibility
- Empower self and self and team with a range of easily applied strategies for solving problems positively and working through change
Facilitated by: Dr Glenys Drew
Dr Glenys Drew is Director of Coach Culture at Coach Communications. With a PhD in organisational development in Education, and some twelve published papers/book chapter in leadership, Glenys works extensively in strategic organisational development, 360 feedback delivery and executive coaching. Her passion is supporting continuous learners at all levels with practical strategies to enhance leadership and professional practice, for best student/client experience and organisational outcomes.