I should hardly be surprised – last week aga... Read more
Make sure you 'watch this space' for regul... Read more
The 2017 Melbourne Career Expo, proudly sponsored... Read more
It was coincidental that International Women&rsquo... Read more
Communication toolkit – improve your team’s way of communicating and working
National - Introduction Series
Thu 9 Mar 2017, 9:30am to 10:30am AEDT
|Location||at your desk, Webinar, National|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$60|
|Cost inc. GST ||$88|
|Who should attend?||
Effective communication is vital in the professional environment and good communication can lead to increased productivity, innovation and staff morale. This interactive and practi-cal webinar explore the importance of effective communication and show you how to do a basic assessment to establish you and your team’s preferred communication style. The as-sessment is a great way to empower you and your teams communication.
The webinars will also examine the 4 types of communication preferences, which will allow you to better understand how you can adapt your own communication style to improve your team’s way of working.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have the knowledge & skills to:
- Realise that effective communication is based on the receiver having a clear understanding of your message
- Recognise that people tend to have communication preferences
- Assess your own and your team’s communication style preferences to increase productivity and team satisfaction
- Understand the importance of adapting your communication style based on your team’s preferences
- Confidently start conversations with team members about their communica-tion preferences and what this means in terms of the way the team works.
Facilitated by: Karen Hollenbach
As the Founder of Think Bespoke, Karen has successfully built and grown a profes-sional community that helps individuals and organisations maximise LinkedIn.
Formally trained with a Bachelor of Business, Marketing, Karen is a Registered Teacher with the Victorian Insti-tute of Teaching (VIT), a Certified Trainer, Independent LinkedIn Training Consultant and has extensive experience training and coaching high performance teams and facilitating formal business training programs.