I am pretty sure I said a year or so ago things ha... Read more
Registrations are now open for the 2017 Victorian... Read more
Women & Leadership Australia (WLA) is administ... Read more
International Education Professional Development... Read more
Getting industry engagement right – a blueprint for success
National - Introduction Series
Fri 7 Apr 2017, 11:30am to 12:30pm EST
|Location||at your desk, Webinar, National|
|Cost inc. GST (Members)||$60|
|Cost inc. GST ||$88|
|Who should attend?||
To provide training relevant to employers and to maximise learners’ opportunities for employment, advancement or further education, RTOs must engage with relevant industry stakeholders. This will enable them to establish appropriate contexts, methods, resources and ensure that they have suitably qualified trainers and assessors to deliver training and to conduct assessment. This webinar will explore a step-by-step blueprint for success for how to get industry engagement right and make it sustainable for the RTO.
- The importance of industry engagement and validation
- What is “Industry Engagement”
- Benefits of Industry Engagement
- Requirements under the Standards for RTOs 2015
- What industries could be engaged and how?
- Review of practices used by RTOs to successfully achieve engagement and compliance
- Building a sustainable approach to industry validation
- Templates to support the journey
- 5 simple, yet effective ways to achieve ongoing success
- Define “Industry Engagement”.
- List key benefits of Industry Engagement.
- Identify Industry Engagement responsibilities within an RTO environment.
- Identify appropriate industry representatives.
- Review the engagement practices of other RTOs.
- Build a sustainable approach to industry engagement.
Facilitated by: Marc Ratcliffe
Marc is a multi-award-winning trainer, author and education entrepreneur. He is the CEO and founder of MRWED Training and Assessment, a private RTO that specialises in Trainer Training. He is a strong advocate for "edu-tainment" and believes that learner involvement and fun are integral to student success. He has delivered more the 300 training and assessment courses in the past 15 years and continues to be in demand conference speaker and workshop facilitator, having presented at 50 conferences in a dozen countries in the past decade.