ACPET

Representing quality private education
providers in Australia

Edition 560, 30 June 2014

National
In Focus
Featured
What's On
International Engagement
Domestic Policy
More updates in your state

View NMU Archive



Search by in this edition

In Focus

Our new Quality Support Team initiative kicks off tomorrow... Edition 560, 30 Jun

I could just have easily entitled this week's article: 'Quality, quality, quality' - because following Minister Macfarlane's key note address to the National Skills Summit last week and his release of new draft Standards for NVR RTOs, and the ASQA Process Review - it's clear that... Read more

Featured

ACCI-ACPET National Skills Summit provides an insightful day; Minister for Industry committed to VET Edition 560, 30 Jun

Co-hosted by ACPET and the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI), the National Skills Summit was held last Wednesday, 25 June 2014, at The Hotel Realm in Canberra. The Summit was filled to capacity with ove... Read more

National

ACPET's LLN Capable project - working towards our VET sector show case: MRWED Training and Assessment Edition 560, 30 Jun

On 14 - 15 August, participants of ACPET's current RTO LLN Capable project will be showcasing their LLN product, developed as part of this project. One of the participants is MRWED Training and Assessment, based in Caboolture Queensland, who have developed a pre course LLN assessment and are wor... Read more

ACPET's LLN Capable project - working towards our VET sector show case: Cairns Business College Edition 560, 30 Jun

On 14 - 15 August, participants of ACPET's current RTO LLN Capable project will be showcasing their LLN product, developed as part of this project. One of the participants is Cairns Business College, who have developed a pre-course numeracy indicator tool. Additionally, Cairns Business Colleg... Read more

Understanding risk and building a risk register Edition 560, 30 Jun

What risks really matter to a RTO? What do they look like? How bad could they really be? SNR/AQTF standards make it very clear that a RTO must have a systematic approach to its operation. Addressing risk is simply a fundamental component of a systematic approach. It is essential that manageme... Read more

Delivering win-win fee-for-service contracts Edition 560, 30 Jun

So you’ve got the contract – now you need to make it work and be profitable. Fee for Service Contracts are great for your RTO’s revenue. But to be profitable, you need to effectively manage the contract. What does this mean and how do you do it? Learn how to effectively manage th... Read more

Limited places available! RPL - getting it right Edition 560, 30 Jun

Are you using RPL as a means of engaging new students? Do you understand what makes up quality RPL processes? Are you sure your RPL tools and processes are compliant? Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a process for giving students credit for skills, knowledge and experience gained throug... Read more

ACPET CATALOGUE 2015 - WILL YOU BE IN IT? Edition 560, 30 Jun

Since The ACPET Catalogue was launched in November last year traffic to the site has been increasing steadily, with over 4,000 visitors in the month of May alone. Statistics show that 63% of visitors are new users with 80% from Australia and the other 20% originating in India, USA, Pakistan, UK, Ph... Read more

ACPET's Quality Help Desk: open for business from tomorrow. Call 1800 446695 Edition 560, 30 Jun

From tomorrow, all 2014/15 ACPET members may access our newest service, the ACPET’s Quality Help Desk, by calling 1800 446695 during business hours. With two complementary hours available to each member, this service supports your compliance with VET, higher education, CRICOS and ELICOS matter... Read more

More updates in your state

ACPET

ACPET | Members Login | Search | Legal