Kicked off Friday night with food poisoning &ndash... Read more
Since 1994, the Australian Training Awards have re... Read more
Greater opportunities for Australian education and... Read more
Make sure you 'watch this space' for regul... Read more
ACPET is the peak body representing the private education and training sector in Australia.
Private providers in Australia need a strong voice to promote the choice and diversity that the private sector offers and influence the legislation, regulations, compliance requirements and policies which affect the business environment in which they operate.
We are committed to providing a range of quality services to members and ensuring the significant contribution of the private sector in education and training in Australia is recognised. We work to assist members to deliver quality private education and training services and ensure a level playing field for all providers across all jurisdictions.
Membership benefits include:
- advocacy on relevant policies and issues
- exclusive access to ACPET’s Tuition Assurance Schemes
- representation on state/territory/federal working parties, to advance the interests of private education and training providers and consultants
- discounted rates to attend the annual ACPET National Conference, the annual Asia-Pacific International Education Forum, and state based forums and events
- participation in ACPET international trade missions and events, to explore off- and on-shore business opportunities
- access to a range of services including
- professional development
- benchmarking for Higher Education Providers
- ACPET member catalogue - exclusive promotion to career practitioners, international education agents and other stakeholders
- member deals - savings on relevant goods and services from ACPET partner organisations
- member reviews - independent industry professionals assist you to review your practices in terms of regulatory and quality measures.