Edition 700, 10 April 2017
- Chance to nominate for the Australian Training Awards
- TAE implementation webcast
- National release of a Peer Review Portal
- Noteworthy Dates 2017
- What is on this week in PD?
- Introduction to International Education and Free Trade Agreement Workshops
- ACPET QLD State Forum Thursday 4 May
What is on this week in PD?
Monday, April 10 2017
Our webinars will have you learning new skills and knowledge in an hour or less, as all webinars run for a maximum of one hour. Our range of webinars cater for everyone from CEOs and executives through to academic, teaching, HR, marketing and administrative staff in the higher education, international, English language and VET sectors. Take a look out our new PD calendar for 2017 which contains exciting and innovating topics.
Take a look and this weeks professional development available for registration:
- How is your mental health - understanding anxiety and depression - 10 April, 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- Creating a high-performance communication culture - 10 April, 2.30pm - 3.30pm
- Engaging Training – Designing activities - 10 April, 4.00pm - 5.00pm
- RTO health and performance – gaining Insight into your RTO - 12 April, 12.00pm - 1.00pm
Our PD webinar library contains hundreds of pre-recorded webinars and provides a wealth of information across a wide range of topics. We are sure you will find many topics within the Webinar Library that are of interest to you.
Along with access to all of ACPET’s webinars, we invite you to join our Community of Practice forums via our LinkedIn profile. Access to these forums is free, and provides a terrific opportunity to meet and interact with other educational professionals.
To participate in one or more of the forums use the links above and send your request to join the forums via your LinkedIn profile. We also offer free Professional Development resources on our website. We have a range of topics that are useful to all trainers and assessors in the VET environment.
Give us a call on 03 9412 5900 or send an email to email@example.com for access to our webinar library and any pre-recorded webinars. If you have any queries or suggestions that could help tailor to your needs, please contact the ACPET PD Team, as we are always happy to help.
We hope you find our range of professional development engaging and informative, and most of all, we hope you enjoy the process of learning something new or upskilling in an area you already know!
The ACPET PD Team