Edition 700, 10 April 2017
- Chance to nominate for the Australian Training Awards
- TAE implementation webcast
- National release of a Peer Review Portal
- Noteworthy Dates 2017
- What is on this week in PD?
- Introduction to International Education and Free Trade Agreement Workshops
- ACPET QLD State Forum Thursday 4 May
ACPET QLD State Forum Thursday 4 May
Monday, April 10 2017
Registrations are now open for this year’s Queensland State Forum which is a significant calendar event, where the independent tertiary sector and key stakeholders come together. This year’s forum is like many before; inspirational; informative; thought provoking; entertaining.
Our 2017 forum presenters -
- Our key note speaker Chris Nunn has worked with some of the premier athletes in Australia, particularly Paralympians, and will share his experience as to how through education and mentoring he was able to engage athletes with varying amounts of potential and encourage them to a path of success. He will share the story of an athlete whose life was turned upside down when he lost a leg, spent weeks on end drinking to drown his sorrows and then went on to become the best in the world.
- The Hon Yvette D’Ath MP, Attorney-General and Minister for Justice and Minister for Training and Skills will join us and provide an update on the Queensland VET Investment Plan priorities for 2017/18.
- Melissa Davidson from Boeing Defence will present the Boeing story and the rollercoaster of events in the last 2/3 years and how Strategic Human Resource Management has reengineered the business to where it is today.
- Jonathan Chew from Nouse Group will provide an entertaining insight into the state 2017 election, the parties, the political agenda and the potential impact on education and training.
When: Thursday 4 May 2017 from 8.45 to 3.00pm
Where: Sofitel Hotel, 249 Turbot St, Brisbane City
Cost: If you are a member and would like to register multiple people from the same institution, you are entitled to the following rates: 1st registration $275, 2nd registration $200, 3rd registration $165; Non Member $330. All rates include GST.
Do you have an exciting new technology idea or a unique product or service? Then we want you to be a part of our exhibitor market place! Please click here to view the exhibitor package.