Edition 700, 10 April 2017
- Chance to nominate for the Australian Training Awards
- TAE implementation webcast
- National release of a Peer Review Portal
- Noteworthy Dates 2017
- What is on this week in PD?
- Introduction to International Education and Free Trade Agreement Workshops
- ACPET QLD State Forum Thursday 4 May
Introduction to International Education and Free Trade Agreement Workshops
Monday, April 10 2017
Join us to help you develop a deeper understanding of the international student environment and gauge how ready you are to take your next steps.
These workshops are suitable for a range of people, including the less experienced in international education, as they build from the basics up to more advanced ideas to help grow your export readiness.
- Understand the international education market, trends and models
- Understand what an FTA is, how Australia uses them and their impact
- Make an initial assessment of the potential of FTAs on their business
- Know where to go to access more information.
(This session was also held in Brisbane in February 2017).
- Start a plan for international engagement, identifying and understanding your target market, assessing capacity and readiness
- How to leverage FTAs to create new opportunities
- Know how to access additional information and resources
Date: Friday 21 April
Venue: Christie Conference Centre, 320 Adelaide Street Brisbane
Time: 9.00am – 12noon Morning workshop and 12.30pm – 3.00pm afternoon workshop
Cost: Members $70 Non Members $90 per workshop
This activity received funding from the Australia Government as part of the Free Trade Agreement Training Provider Grant (FTA-TP) Program. The views expressed herein are not necessarily the views of the Commonwealth of Australia, and the Commonwealth does not accept any responsibility for any information or advice contained herein.
The full price of this activity $185 per workshop. However, as part of the Free Trade Agreement Training Provider grant the Australian Government has provided a subsidy reducing the participation cost to $70 per member and $90 per non-member.